Tutbury in Bloom 2016

Powered by Webplus X8, designed by Andricks Design Services - Rick Nuth © 2015


Creative Commons Licence
Tutbury in Bloom Website by Rick Nuth & the Tutbury in Bloom Committee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Minutes of Tutbury in Bloom Meeting held on 23rd May 2013 at Tutbury Institute.

1. In attendance Liz Staples, Terry Screaton, Jane and Rick Nuth, Stephen Keene, Janice Sherratt and Malcolm Wardle.

2. Apologies from Sue Norris, Emma and Brian Wright

3. Minutes of meeting held on 15 April 2013 agreed.

4. Activity Log agreed- Jane would inform Burton TV and Sue notify and liaise with Dog and Partridge. Liz has invited Chief Exec of Trent and Dove, Ron Dougan for the lunch to meet judges.

5. Action Sheet agreed with actions noted for Castle and Church.

6. Scout Community Week offer firmed up. Help with Holts Lane bed now on Thursday 6th June between 6 and 8 pm. Scouts will be attending plus perhaps volunteers from B & Q. Tools required, Liz to ensure sufficient black bags. Have been offered extra nasturtium plants by Paul Steed, these to be used to fill in gaps. Beavers will be attending the litter pick with parents on Saturday 8th June, meet 10 am on Duke Street car park. Liz to ensure have enough bags and litter picks including junior ones. Afterwards in Church for coffee

7. Judging Route now sorted

8. Hanging Basket Competition, Posters and Flyers now printed. Posters delivered to Janice, flyers distributed at meeting with more to be printed. All to be distributed before the next meeting. Extras can be obtained if required. Hayes has sponsored the competition, cheque been received and passed to Sue as Treasurer.  

9. Planters now agreed with team and Paul Steed, Liz to contact the school to see if they will give permission for them to be installed. Team members agreed to water, will also need to include liquid feed.

10. Final discussion on Hanging Basket flyers distribution. To be delivered, end of May beginning of June. Will also possibly need working party for church yard near to the war memorial and also at school for mini flower meadow.

11. Next meeting to be held on Thursday 27th June 2013 START TIME 8 pm

Meeting finished at 8.30 pm.




Meeting to be held on 23rd May 2013 at the Institute starting 7.30pm.

Agenda

1. Apologies.

2. Agree Minutes of meeting held on 15 May 2013

3. Activity Log

4. Action Sheet

5. Scout Community Week-Joint Projects

6. Judging Route

7. Hanging Basket Competition-Leaflets and Poster distribution

8. Free Planters

9. AOB

10. Date of Next Meeting



 


This page last updated 17/08/2016 06:52:51


Meeting 23rd May 2013